Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Free Bikini Crochet Patterns from the 60s and 70s

Well, I've been on a Groovy Crochet kick today sharing free crochet patterns from this site that is no longer online. Earlier I shared baby and children's patterns from the 60s and 70s and now it's time for some bikinis. Have you crocheted bikinis before? I have and they aren't difficult. These bikinis run in sizes up to a 14, so they aren't geared for plus sized women or those who are well endowed. I haven't worked these patterns or tried to adjust them for larger sizes, so I'm not sure if it's worth the effort.

They do have a 60s and 70s look and I'm sure that someone out there will appreciate them. The links to the crochet bikini patterns are under each picture.

Tassled Bikinis

Baby Aqua Bikini and Jacket

Mon Tricot White Bikini 

Mon Tricot Brown Bikini

No comments:

St Patrick's Day Women's Sweater. Save $50.